Thursday, October 21, 2010

the women they're dating instead of you

I realize that I might have strange tastes in men because I think Brad Pitt is kinda gross and I want to beat up Chace Crawford. So not everyone will find this post as interesting as me, but what the hell. Here are the women that my favorite stars are dating instead of me. I'm working it out.

Danielle Spencer - She's Russell Crowe's wifey-poo. And she seems like a nice lady. She's an Australian singer-songwriter. I fully anticipated her music to be hilarious in a bad way, but she's actually got a kinda cool Tori Amos thing going on.

Kate Bosworth. Yep, the chick from Blue Crush and....um...nothing? I'm still trying to figure out why exactly she's famous. Whatever she has is working apparently because she's snagged Alexander Skarsgard, a tall Swedish glass of water aka Eric on True Blood.

Satsuki Mitchell. A Japanese-American producer who's smooshing James Bond (Daniel Craig, sigh). I dig her because she's a career woman and, considering there is very little information on the web about her, apparently pretty normal.


Anne-Marie Duff. This English actress is married to James McAvoy, that scrappy little Scotsman I've adored ever since Atonement. She's played Queen Elizabeth, is almost a decade older than her husband, is pasty, and works closely with a campaign against domestic abuse in the UK, so I pretty much adore her.

With the puzzling exception of Kate Bosworth, I think that my fellas have pretty good tastes. Well done, boys!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...