Sunday, February 27, 2011

don't ask me why: hello kitty

After many years of finding Hello Kitty fairly ridiculous, I realized the other day that I actually like it now. How? Not quite sure. It all began around Christmas, when I found some really adorable Hello Kitty ornaments like these:


That kinda set the whole thing off for me...I mean, aren't they stinkin' cute? I now have several Hello Kitty knickknacks and I just keep loving it more and more. Am I going through some kind of bizarre second childhood? All I know is that I will draw the line at actual Hello Kitty clothing...aside from the pajama pants I already own, of course. I think I'm gonna stick to cute little accessories.

My wishlist items, all which can be fount at sanrio.com:

4G Designer USB Flash Drive: "Nerd"

Key Ring: "Rhinestone White"

Stapler: "Candy Bow"
Makeup Case (Japan exclusive)

Like I said, don't ask me why. You can't choose who you love. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...