Tuesday, February 8, 2011

haterade: glee

I hated tonight's Glee! Ugh, ugh, ugh. This was my go-to happy show. I feel betrayed. Let me rant for just one moment please:

Finn is a sleazebag. Quinn is a hoe. He's stupid and she's evil. (And yes, I liked them both very much prior to this episode.) I thought that Sam and Quinn's relationship was so cute, especially because he's friggin precious, so I'm not happy with this new development. The kissing booth and the fireworks-when-they-kissed-thing made me wanna barf. I didn't like any of the songs except for "Firework," and I had to wait like 40 minutes for that. I was really grossed out by Blaine's little show in Gap (yes, he is another character that I adored PRIOR to this episode), and I don't want Kurt to go for him anymore - and I know he will, which is another reason I'm irritated. Santana actually was propelled up my list of likable characters, which is a bizarre development. And I missed the diabolical Sue; a few hateful comments from her would've made me feel better.

The only redeeming quality? Puck and Lauren, for obvious reasons. Also "Firework."

And no, I'm not crazy. I don't think these are real people...My righteous indignation is directed at the writers. Um, why can't they tailor the show specifically to what I want to see? Ugh...The fact that I'm getting so upset over this probably indicates that I need a glass of wine and a good night's sleep.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...