Saturday, February 5, 2011

glee please

Hello, I love you

I guess I should officially come out of the closet as a Gleek. I am so much of a Gleek, in fact, that I actually get school-girl-giddy over Finn Hudson and spend time thinking about things that I wish would happen in the show. (Don't judge - at least I'm not a Twilight person.)

Here's what's on my list right now:

1. Guest star spot for Ed Helms (aka Andy from The Office). The obvious spot for him would be somehow involved with The Warblers.

2. DISNEY. Um, excuse me, I daresay that a huge portion of Glee's audience is composed of people (like me) who grew up loving and adoring Disney movies. Is it too much to ask for, say, a Rachel Berry rendition of "Part of Your World"? I know that Disney is very stingy with it's copyrights, but still...It would be fabuloussss.

3. a Mike Chang episode.

4. A full hour of nothing but Elton John songs. I'm thinking Rachel with "Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word," Sam singing "Your Song" to Quinn, Mr. Schuester with "Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters" and Kurt jamming to "Crocodile Rock" in full-on EJ glam circa 1972 is an obvious choice. (And hip hip hooray, there actually are talks of an Elton John guest spot...But I want more!)

5. School production of Andrew Lloyd Webber's Phantom of the Opera? (Okay, I'm getting greedy.)



Glee returns tomorrow and I'm so excited! Now, I'm not unreasonable. I could settle for just one Elton John song or an extra bit of a dialogue for Mike Chang. Maybe just maybe I can one or two things off my wish-list this season.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...