Tuesday, March 15, 2011

why my ears are smiling this week

Here's what I've been listening to pretty much non-stop this week. (I warn you, it's been a strange one.)


1. "I'm Not In Love" - 10 CC

I'm not in love
So don't forget it
It's just a silly phase I'm going through
So just because I call you up
Don't get it wrong
Don't think you've got it made




2. "Gewinner" - Clueso

This song is in German, and I have no idea what it means...But I like the sound of it.



 3. "The Thrill Is Gone" - BB King feat. Eric Clapton

This is my favorite version of this classic, from the album 80.



4. "Read My Mind" - The Killers


Never really gave up on
Breakin' out of this two-star town
I've got the green light
I've got a little fight
I'm gonna turn this thing around
Can you read my mind?



5. "C'est si bon" - Eartha Kitt

This song will make you want to wrap yourself in mink and eat a baguette.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...