Saturday, March 12, 2011

FITBF: March 11

go to the little things we do to play along

My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is getting BA's in both English and History while managing to stay on the Dean's List, have a job, and maintain some semblance of a social life the whole time. It was hard work. Only to be topped when I finish my Master's...If I don't drop dead from exhaustion first!



My favorite place to sit in my house is on my front porch or in my bed. If I'm not there, I'm usually on a big comfy chair that's sitting in the corner of my bedroom. My house is full of big plush furniture. It's a lounger's paradise.

My fashion philosophy is classic and comfortable. I wear a lot of blue jeans. I have a pretty massive cardigan collection - It's my staple wardrobe item, and I wear them year-round. I don't really wear jewelry and I'm not too interested in shoes. I do have a few pairs of really beautiful heels, but other than that I stick to tennis shoes, flip flops, topsiders, and cowboys boots (which I'm wearing right now - Yeehaw!)


Something every girl should have is at least one bottle of high-quality, knock-em-dead perfume. I have quite a few of them - That's really my main splurge item when it comes to beauty products. Right now I'm loving Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf and Lola by Marc Jacobs. (And yes, I am one of those women who wears way too much perfume.)

If you looked in my purse right now you'd find car keys, gum, about three variations of chapstick/lip gloss, a few receipts, a pocket knife in the shape of a pink grenade (cute, right?), a coin purse, a bottle of Twilight Woods hand lotion from B&B Works, a few pens, and my iPod. I never seem to have my phone with me, but I never leave home without my iPod.

My favorite music right now is the soundtrack from Glee. I really love how they've freshened up a lot of older show-tunes in order to reach a new audience: "Don't Rain on My Parade," "Funny Girl," and "Maybe This Time" are a few of my faves. Although my favorite Glee song of all time is Lea Michele and Idina Menzel's rendition of Lady Gaga's "Poker Face."



My favorite part of my body is probably my eyes. They can look either blue, green, or gray on any given day. Eyes are the perfect built-in accessory for any girl.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...