Saturday, March 19, 2011

why my ears are smiling this week

Here's what my iPod's been playing pretty much non-stop this week. I've been rediscovering some bands I OD'ed on a few years back but never fell out of love with. We just needed a little time apart so we could learn to appreciate one another again.

17 - Kings of Leon

I haven't gotten over these guys or their Only by the Night album - and I hope I never do.




Skeletons - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Absolutely beautiful song, awesome creepy video. Karen O is my girl.



Misery - Maroon 5

Yes, I confess: I had completely forgotten about this song until I saw the Glee cover last week. How could I do such a thing? (By the way, this is a super sexy/funny video a la Crybaby).



What Goes Around...Comes Around & My Love - Justin Timberlake

This album (FutureSex/LoveSounds) marks the highlight of his career. I don't know if he can ever top it. I STILL love both of these songs and videos, and I'm generally not even into this kind of music. (Love you, JT, even if I get the feeling you probably are kind of a douche in real life.)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...